Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Be...

Yesterday, we in the Northern Hemisphere were blessed to rise with the sun on its longest shining day of the year.

Yesterday, I had a meditation focusing on bringing balance forth in all areas of my life and for the benefit of those connected to me.

At times, we say things like "Just BE.", which, in essence, is a beauty-full thing. Yet, if we recognize that there are things we could be doing to "Just BE BETTER", we should work towards applying these things into our daily routine. In my opinion, just BEing is not only non-productive, but also counter-revolutionary.

My empowerment coach has helped me to see things in mySelf in the last week that I had previously avoided acknowledging. I am thank-full for all of my teachers and the connection they have to me and to the forces of nature.

Nature is aligning and re-aligning itself at this very moment to ensure that we can partake of all the blessings that the universe offers up to us. We need only make time and decide to receive them.

Be Accepting...Be Peace...Be Love...Be Better!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. ..."Just BE BETTER" has become my newest mantra! Give thanks siSTAR!

    ReplyDelete